As your Independent Support Coordinator we will:
[dropcap]S[/dropcap]upport you to fully understand and implement the funded supports and services in your NDIS plan.
[dropcap]A[/dropcap]ssist you to link with community, mainstream and other government services.
[dropcap]F[/dropcap]ocus on supporting you to connect to providers of your choice that can provide the services you require. This will involve:
- Negotiating and understanding what the providers offer
- Understanding the costs associated with the services
- Ensuring that service agreements and service bookings are completed
- Making sure you have choice and control within your plan
- Preparing for planning ahead and the plan review process.
[dropcap]E[/dropcap]nsure that you optimise your plan and get the best outcomes from your funded supports.
Independent Support Coordinator
Developmental Disability WA
Anne is a former Local Area Coordinator Manager who has an amazing depth of knowledge and skill.
“I look forward to working alongside you on your journey to get the best possible life”, said Anne.
Please call Anne on 9420 7203 or email her today, to discuss your NDIS Independent Support Coordination: