Membership to DDWA is free for individuals and families
- Receive newsletters, flyers and publications direct to your inbox or letterbox (if preferred)
- Receive discounted rates and priority access to workshops and seminars
- Opportunities to participate in forums and discussions around disability issues
- Access to advocacy and one to one support. Where necessary referral to another advocacy or other relevant agency
- Assistance with administration and marketing for support groups hosting events and activities
- Opportunity to vote at our Annual General Meeting and be eligible for a board position
- Connection to a wider network of individuals, families, support organisations, service providers, government departments and agencies to share information or gather support
- Access to the experience and informed support that DDWA as a leader in the sector has provided for over 30 years.
All information provided to DDWA will be treated in the strictest confidence and will not be conveyed to any third party.
If you don't wish to provide your details online download a copy of the form below and email or post it to us.
Organisational members are defined as those members who are incorporated or unincorporated non-government bodies or other groups, which are engaged in delivering a direct service to people with developmental disability or provide ongoing family support, information or advocacy to people with developmental disability and their families.