By making a tax deductible donation to DDWA you are contributing to:
- Workshops, information sessions and other events being delivered to hundreds of participants each year in metropolitan Perth and regional WA.
- Resources – guidebooks and information booklets being developed, printed and distributed throughout WA, and uploaded onto our website.
- Recording of our workshops and other presentations for our YouTube channel so regional and metropolitan people can view them when it suits them.
- Individual Advocacy – working one on one with people seeking support on a wide range of issues.
- Systemic Advocacy – giving a collective voice on the issues which are important to our members and others.
Remember us in your will
Leaving a bequest in your will is a lasting ways you can support DDWA. Even a small gift can make a big difference to the people we support.
There are a number of ways you can do this depending on your circumstances:
- Residual bequest – is the remains in the estate after all other bequests as well as any tax or administrative costs have been satisfied.
- Percentage or fractional bequest – is a set percentage. E.g. 5% of the value of the estate.
- Specific gift – you may choose to leave a specific gift, which can be money,
property, or stocks and shares.
- Whole estate bequest – is the entirety of an Estate, usually left by people without beneficiaries.
You can email DDWA directly to organise a bequest: