Do you want to support your son or daughter with disability to obtain employment? Join us at this Workshop at Atwell on 15 August; Marangaroo on 21 August; and Cannington on 28 August 2019
People with developmental disabilities and their families live their lives their way.
DDWA works in three main ways:
To build the expectations and capacity of people with developmental disability and their families. To inform people and families about their rights, choices and options to equitable services and supports.
To support people with developmental disabilities and their families to live their everyday lives. To partner with others to develop more connected and inclusive communities.
- People are the experts in their own lives and have the right to self-determination and contribution.
- Our membership and our relationships reflect the diversity of this community of interest.
- Sometimes people need skills and support to be heard.
- Developmental Disability WA practices consistent dedication to long lasting change.
- Mutually supportive relationships sustain us and keep us connected, inspired and motivated.
Connect with us on Facebook
DDWA thanks the following Organisation Members for their ongoing support: