Does your child go to a mainstream school, or you’d like them to, but worry about how it can work?
Join us at this Forum, to be held in 3 different metro locations in March and April. Register today for one of these FREE sessions.
Note the change of date for the Success forum (now 9th April)
We are pleased to share our Calendar for the upcoming Workshops.
Please note that even more times and dates will be made available soon (and uploaded here).
People with developmental disabilities and their families live their lives their way.
DDWA works in three main ways:
To build the expectations and capacity of people with developmental disability and their families. To inform people and families about their rights, choices and options to equitable services and supports.
To support people with developmental disabilities and their families to live their everyday lives. To partner with others to develop more connected and inclusive communities.
- People are the experts in their own lives and have the right to self-determination and contribution.
- Our membership and our relationships reflect the diversity of this community of interest.
- Sometimes people need skills and support to be heard.
- Developmental Disability WA practices consistent dedication to long lasting change.
- Mutually supportive relationships sustain us and keep us connected, inspired and motivated.
Connect with us on Facebook
DDWA thanks the following Organisation Members for their ongoing support: