As your NDIS Independent Support Coordinator we will:
Support you to fully understand and implement the funded supports and services in your NDIS plan.
Assist you to link with community, mainstream and other government services.
Focus on supporting you to connect to providers of your choice that can provide the services you require. This will involve:
- Negotiating and understanding what the providers offer
- Understanding the costs associated with the services
- Ensuring that service agreements and service bookings are completed
- Making sure you have choice and control within your plan
- Preparing for planning ahead and the plan review process.
Ensure that you optimise your plan and get the best outcomes from your funded supports.
Please use the form below to contact us to register your interest for Support Coordination with DDWA and we will get in touch with you soon.
Independent Support Coordination Manager
Developmental Disability WA
Anne is a former Local Area Coordinator Manager who has an amazing depth of knowledge and skill.
I look forward to working alongside you on your journey to get the best possible life