The Nutrition Clinic Eating for Health
Edith Cowan University School of Medical and Health Sciences Joondalup Community Clinical School
Do you want a healthier you?
Edith Cowan University: Nutrition Clinic, Joondalup Community Clinical School Student Clinic is offering FREE services* led by their students:
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Individual nutrition assessment
- Nutrition advice to help you improve general health or to help you manage an illness, such as heart disease, type 2 diabetes, weight inclusive care, malnutrition, inflammatory bowel disease, coeliac disease, anaemia and osteoporosis.
- Support to achieve your nutrition goals
You can play a part in helping the students to increase their learning and development:
- by promoting your own improved health and well-being, the students work closely with qualified practitioners to provide you with best practice care; and
- your attendance and participation at this clinic will not only potentially help you but also supports the development of our future health care workforce.
* Please note that some clinical conditions are unable to be seen at this Clinic.
For more details and to make an appointment, please contact the Clinic direct.
Read more here:
Contact My Ly, Lecturer, Master of Nutrition and Dietetics, APD, School of Medical and Health Sciences on 08 6304 3597 or email:
Find out more about ECU’s School of Medical and Health Sciences, Joondalup: