A practical guide for families living with a child with a serious or
chronic illness, disability or mental illness
DDWA is pleased to bring this valuable resource to a Western Australian audience.
Our thanks to all the parents who have provided insight into living with a child with serious illness, disability, or mental illness.
InterACT is a group based in Victoria and committed to helping parents, caregivers and service providers work together for the benefit of children with additional needs, from birth to 18 years and their families.
Contributors to this edition:
• Mary Butterworth – Developmental Disability WA
• Leticia Grant – Kalparrin
• Beth Marchbank – Developmental Disability WA
• Dr Rachel Skoss – Telethon Institute for Kids
Secure your own FREE copy today:
- Printed Version: The printed resource is available FREE to collect from our West Perth office.
- Printed Version – Post: The printed resource weighs more than 500 grams and costs $15.00 per copy for postage & handling
- Digital Download: The digital download is available to read and download immediately, FREE of charge.