A Catalogue of Contemporary Resources for Inclusive Practice
A Resource for Educators
This resource was developed to provide a curated catalogue of useful references and resources to help educators in their leadership and education practices especially for students with disability. Its aim is to:
- save time for educators searching for information on how to improve their teaching and inclusive practices;
- provide links to useful resources in each category.
The topic areas were identified as a result of consultation with Teachers, Principals, Education Assistants and key Education professionals at Catholic Education WA, Association of Independent Schools (AISWA), Notre Dame University and Edith Cowan University.
Being inclusive in your practice means believing in the right of EVERY child to access quality education and thinking about ‘what will it take for me to support this child to learn and thrive with his/her peers at school and post school?’ Beth Marchbank
Developed by Beth Marchbank
(C) Developmental Disability WA, August 2019
DDWA is grateful for the contributions of key education professionals from the Education Department of WA including; the School of Special Education Needs – Disability, Catholic Education WA and Independent Schools; as well as Notre Dame University and Edith Cowan University for their input into this resource. This resource was developed as part of an NDIS Information, Linkages and Capacity Building (ILC) initiative.
Secure your own copy today:
- Digital Download: digital download is available to read and download immediately, FREE of charge
- Colour photocopy – collect: $12.50 per copy, collect from our West Perth office
- Colour photocopy – post: $20.00 per copy, includes postage & handling costs