NDIA has released three new participant booklets available on the NDIS website
A key recommendation of the recent Pathway Review was to provide clear and more detailed information to assist people to understand and navigate the NDIS.
The booklets provide practical information for participants, potential participants, their families, carers and the wider community to use throughout their NDIS journey. As a key resource in navigating the NDIS, the booklets are intended for use throughout a participant’s journey and can be used to record key information write questions and collect thoughts.
The booklets will be reviewed every six months to ensure they meet the needs of participants. If you have feedback that we can forward to the NDIA please email email@example.com.
Booklet 1 – Understanding the NDIS
Booklet 1 covers:
- Learning about the NDIS
- Deciding whether to apply for the NDIS
- Accessing the NDIS
Booklet 2 – Planning
Booklet 2 covers:
- Understanding your current supports
- Creating a NDIS plan to achieve your goals
- Receiving an approved NDIS plan
Booklet 3 – Using your NDIS Plan
Booklet 3 covers:
- Understanding what’s in your plan
- Learning how to use your plan
- Choosing and managing supports and services
- Reviewing your plan and progress
To download or read the booklets: