The Disability Coalition comprises of 15 advocacy or representative organisations, providing disability advocacy services in Western Australia. This group is a collective voice across WA who are committed to collaborating to ensure people with disability, their families and carers live good lives, their way.
Please see this short video from Chairperson of the Disability Advocacy Coalition, Mary Butterworth, calling on all candidates and parties to recognise the rights of people with disability by committing to the provision of secure, long term funding for both individual and systemic advocacy.
Disability Coalition Member Organisations include:
- Advocacy WA
- Carers WA
- Citizen Advocacy Perth West
- CoMHWA (Consumers of Mental Health WA).
- Developmental Disability WA
- Ethnic Disability Advocacy Centre
- MIDLAS (Midland Information Debt and Legal Advocacy Service)
- National Disability Services
- People with Disabilities WA
- Personal Advocacy Service
- Sussex Street Community Law Service
- Uniting WA
- WA Association for Mental Health
- WA Individualised Services
Please find the video here: https://fb.watch/3SMtnOS46V/