You’re Invited To Join Us On The Couch
You’re invited to join us on The Couch to talk about choosing a housemate or house share.
This Couch session is being hosted by staff from Uniting WA and two young people with disability who they have helped to find a house share.
At this session we are going to talk about:
- What are your rights about– where you live and who you live with
- Your responsibilities when sharing a home with others
- Where you can get help and advocacy
- What is good and what is bad about sharing a house with other people
- What does a happy home look like
- How to work out what you want and need in a house share
At the end you will get a checklist of what to remember when choosing a house share or housemate.
Who is invited? People 18 years and over with intellectual disability.
When: Thursday 27th May 2021 4.00pm — 6.00pm
Where: Conference Room, Lotteries House, 2 Delhi Street, West Perth
Getting There: Train — City West stop Fremantle line Free car parking
Food and drinks are provided, please tell us if you have a special diet.
This Couch session has been funded by the NDIS—Information, Linkages & Capacity Building program.
Only a limited number of people can come, so phone first to save your place.
Phone Beth Marchbank or Leticia Grant 9420 7203.
You can also book online via this link: