Are you finding it hard to make friends and relationships with others?
We are going to talk about things like:
- Ways to find friends who like the same things you do
- Who are real friends
- How long does it take to become real friends
- Different kinds of friendships
- How to be a good friend
- What to do if someone doesn’t want to be friends
- How to keep yourself safe from unsafe and strange people on social media and in the community.
You can come along and just listen to what other people are saying or you can speak up and talk about what you have done that has worked.
WHEN: Wednesday 23rd September 2020
TIME: 4.00PM — 6.30PM
Who is invited? People 18 years and over with intellectual disability
Only a limited number of people can come so phone first to save your place
Phone Maxine Drake 0409 016 104 or Beth Marchbank 0415 449 237
Where : Conference Room, City West Lotteries House, 2 Delhi Street, West Perth
Getting There: Train— City West stop on the Fremantle line. (Leaves Perth 2.45 PM)
Free car parking
Burgers, drinks and music provided:
Tell us if you have a special diet
This Couch session has been funded by the NDIS—Information, Linkages & Capacity Building program.