DDWA support people to proactively plan for common transition points in life such as:
- Diagnosis/early intervention
- Accessing or planning for NDIS
- Starting kindy/pre-school
- Moving to primary school
- Moving to high school
- Leaving school
- Starting study, employment
- Changing employment
- Starting relationships
- Moving out of home
- Retiring from work
- Preparing for illness/death of a parent
DDWA can provide supports through Support Coordination to assist you to plan for times of transition.
DDWA can advocate for your rights to obtain necessary planning support and services to assist with times of transition.