DDWA is a not-for-profit organisation which for over 30 years has been working with people with intellectual disability, their families and carers, and people who support them.
By making a donation to DDWA you are contributing to:
- Workshops, information sessions and other events being delivered to hundreds of participants each year in metropolitan Perth and regional WA
- Resources – guidebooks and information booklets being developed, printed and distributed throughout WA, and uploaded onto our website
- Recording of our workshops and other presentations for our YouTube channel so regional and metropolitan people can view them when it suits them
- Advocacy – working one on one with people seeking support on a wide range of issues
- Advocacy – giving a collective voice to our members and others on the issues which are important to them.
Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission Registered Charity
By clicking on one of the above buttons, you will proceed to the Paypal payment page.
Note: you do not need to be a Paypal subscriber/customer to make a one-off payment
(if so, choose the DONATE WITH A CARD button)