DDWA is a not-for-profit organisation which for over 30 years has been working with people with intellectual disability, their families and carers, and people who support them.
By making a donation to DDWA you are contributing to:
- Workshops, information sessions and other events being delivered to hundreds of participants each year in metropolitan Perth and regional WA
- Resources – guidebooks and information booklets being developed, printed and distributed throughout WA, and uploaded onto our website
- Recording of our workshops and other presentations for our YouTube channel so regional and metropolitan people can view them when it suits them
- Advocacy – working one on one with people seeking support on a wide range of issues
- Advocacy – giving a collective voice to our members and others on the issues which are important to them
By clicking on one of the above buttons, you will proceed to the Paypal payment page.
Note: you do not need to be a Paypal subscriber/customer to make a one-off payment
(if so, choose the DONATE WITH A CARD button)